Carbon Monoxide (CO) is relatively harmful to human health hence we need to know the exact level of CO present in the indoor air space. The device that is used for measuring the concentration of carbon monoxide in the confined air space is the Carbon Monoxide meter or simply CO meter. It is a handy device and can be used instantly to check the concentration of CO from going above levels of comfort and health. Vacker KSA is a leading supplier of a variety of CO meters all over the kingdom. We supply to most of the major cities of KSA like Dammam, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, etc.
Carbon Monoxide Meter model BG20
The Carbon Monoxide Meter model BG20 is a part our basic series. It helps you measure and record the exact content of CO present in the confined indoor air. Every workplace has a standard set in connection with maintaining a level of CO content in the air. This device helps you meet the standards by accurately detecting the CO content.
It is a handheld gadget and can be operated with the use of a single hand. It is a ready-to-use device that can be operated within few seconds once the device is switched on. It is considered to be a very reliable device in making readings of CO concentration in the air. Minimum to maximum range of reading for this device is from 0 ppm to 1,000 ppm. It is a very reliable device and reads the values with an accuracy of ±10 ppm. It has a big back-lit display screen where the readings are displayed clearly. 10 different measured values can be directly stored within the device in its inbuilt memory.
It comes with an integrated alarm function that alerts you for quickly checking if are about to miss the critical levels of CO content in the air. It the values in the reading of the meter goes above 35 ppm then you will be alerted with and audible alarm so that you can take measures of precautions. The alarm gets more prominent if the level rises above 200 ppm.
You will not require flat batteries as it an automatic switch off function, if it remains inactive for more than 15 minutes.
Salient features of CO Meter BG20
Some of the major features of CO Meter are as under:
- Its measuring range is from 0 ppm to 1,000 ppm.
- It can show maximum values and comes with a pause function.
- In comparison to similar models from other manufacturers, it has one of the best Price-Performance ratio.
- It is very easy to operate as it comes in a hand-held, single-handedly handled device. All the buttons of the device are within reach of your fingers once held in your hand.
- You can manually adjust the alarm limit, as per your requirement.
- It has an auto Switch-Off function if left inactive for a certain period of time.
- It has the memory capacity of storing 10 measured values in its internal memory.
- The display screen is luminous hence the readings are clearly readable even during night time.
- It is a quick and reliable measuring device used for the measurements of Carbon Monoxide concentrations in an indoor air.
Some facts that all of us should know about Carbon Monoxide (CO)
We would like to notify our valuable customers that our CO meters, which we have detailed you about, are used only for making instant measurement of CO content in the air and for a continuous real-time monitoring of the same. Well, if you are looking for a continuous real-time monitoring of CO content in the indoor air then you must go for the monitoring systems by Vacker KSA.
Aristotle was the first person to record that burning of coals produced toxic fumes. During ancient ages, criminals were executed by shutting them in a closed room with smokes of burning coals. They suffocated death. But today we have measures to save a life from CO.
Carbon monoxide (or CO in short) is a colorless gas. It is less dense than air and is odorless and tasteless as well. This is considered toxic for haemoglobic animals, which include human beings if its concentration goes above 35 ppm. Proper assessment is done, especially in the workplaces, so that the health of the employees is not harmed.