Temperature Data Logger is a compact Data Logger device which is used for recording the variations in temperature and it also maintains its record for a given period of time. Despite its multiple applications, it is basically used to register the temperature. Vacker Saudi Arabia or KSA supplies Temperature Data Loggers in regions of KSA such as Dammam, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, etc.
It makes it easier to scrutinize the registered data as it presents all the variations in temperature over a defined set of time. Apart from its universal application, it is widely used in industries, store houses including public places like shopping malls, multiplexes, restaurants etc.
Applications of Temperature Data Loggers
Temperature Data Loggers find various applications in KSA in areas like Riyadh, Al Khobar, Dammam, Jeddah, etc. There are many uses of a temperature data logger which includes but not limited to:
- Monitoring the surrounding among the various uses of this device, it is used to keep a check on the level of temperature of the surrounding. The data it stores over a specified time can be used to understand the sequence of the temperature and weather and also supports in its future prediction.
- This device is mainly used to track the temperature when moving environmental sensitive products like drugs, vaccine, edible goods, farm products, processed items like frozen goods and so on.
- Monitoring the temperature of Storehouses and Industrial Complexes: the surroundings which requires its level of temperature to remain at a constant makes the most effective use of the temperature data logger. The storehouses storing perishable food items most commonly use temperature data logger to maintain the required level of temperature inorder to prevent the food items from being damaged. The industrial complexes which requires a constant level of temperature also uses this temperature data logger to keep a check on temperature as the change in it may damage the process and incur loss.
Buying a perfect temperature logger
It is very easy to buy a temperature logger. The main thing is that there are a variety of temperature data loggers available in the market which provides an individual with a number of options to choose from depending upon the nature of his/her requirements. However, one’s buying decision are basically influenced some important factors. The wide variety of temperature data logger available with us give the buyer a wide range of options to select a device suitable for his specific requirement. A brief overview is presented below:
- Storage Capacity: the storage capacity defines the number of recordings a temperature data logger can make. The different models available with us can starts from 8000 readings to 128,000 readings. Our base model with 8000 readings can store the data of 27 days provided the sampling gap is 5 minutes.
- Readings transfer: unlike any other device which uses specific adaptors and docking stations, the readings from our device can easily be transferred using a simple USB cable.
- Programming software: a free software for programming and downloading the data is provided with our device for its hassle free installation and operation.
- Setting alarm: This device comes with two different levels of high and low alarms with varied delay timings enabling the user to set the device as per his requirements. The red and blue LEDs have also been installed for indicating different alarms.
- Re-usability: There are models which can be used for any number of times called multi use data logger and models which can be used only once called single use temperature logger or disposable temperature logger.
- Battery type and its life: Battery is the main source of power for a temperature data logger as it is not cannot be connected directly to an external power supply. This demands for a battery with good life along with its easy availability in the market and hassle free installation by the user himself.
Multi use Temperature Logger model iMini MX-IN-S-8-L
Of the various models available with us, MX-IN-S-8-L of our iMini Series is the most popular temperature data logger because it is simple to operate and download the data. Vacker Saudi Arabia or KSA is an esteemed supplier of the model iMini MX-IN-S-8-L in areas of KSA such as Dammam, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, etc. Its major technical highlights are as under:
|Memory Capacity||From 8,000 to 128,000 readings|
|Interval of Program||From 5 seconds to 17 hours|
|Accuracy of time||±1 hour per year|
|Sensors||Internal and/or external|
|Temperature Range||From -40 ⁰C to +80 ⁰C (-40 ⁰F to +176 ⁰F)|
|Humidity Range||From 0 to 100%|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5 °C (from -40 °C to -10 °C), |
±1 °F (from -40 °F to +14 °F)
±0.3 °C (from -10 °C to +70 °C),
±0.6 °F (from +14 °F to +158 °F)
|Resolution||0.1 °C / 0.1 °F / 0.1%|
|Response Time of sensors||Internal Sensor – T90 of 20 minutes for moving air and External Sensor – T90 of 5 minutes for moving air|
|Operating Range of LCD||From -20 °C to +70 °C (-4 °F to +158 °F)|
|Thresholds for alarm||A total of 4 thresholds; 2 red LEDs and 2 blue LEDs|
|Alarm Configurations||HIGH-HIGH, HIGH-LOW & LOW-LOW|
|Preprogram Type||Programmable by the user|
|Start Options||Push button and/or timer|
|Start Delay||Yes (from 1 minute to 99 days)|
|Stop Options||This Option can be disabled by using a timer|
|Size||83 x 57 x 17mm (without the lug)|
|Weight||70 grams (with battery)|
|Material of Case||Polycarbonate/ABS|
|Battery Type||3.0V, easy to replace(Panasonic only)|
|IP Rating||IP65 (with a plastic cap over the USB connector)|
|Warranty period||Warranty of 24 months excluding battery (for Multi use loggers) One Trip, excluding battery (for Single trip loggers)|
|Calibration Type||NIST which is traceable upon request.|
|Other Certification||ISO9001:2008, CE, RoHS|
|Battery Life||From 1 to 2 years (depending on usage)|
|Interface||From 1 to 2 years (depending on usage)|
|Default File Format||CVT|
|PDF, CSV, TXT & CVT|
|It is protected by a password and is programmable by using a Console Plus Software. An encrypted binary file is extracted along with the PDF.|