The data of humidity and temperature can be stored or recorded with a USB data logger. The data so recorded can be downloaded by connecting the device with a computer USB port as it comes with a USB interface. Vacker KSA supplies USB Data Loggers in Saudi Arabia in regions such as Riyadh, Al Khobar, Dammam, Jeddah, etc. This article explains a USB data logger used for recording the temperatures mainly in life sciences, cold chain, food processing industry, pharmaceuticals and so on.
Convenient usage of USB Data Logger
Disposable USB Temperature Data Loggers or Single-use USB Temperature Data Loggers are one among the two available USB data loggers which can be used only once. These USB data loggers are mainly used to transport blood, medicines, food, etc.
The multi-use USB Temperature data loggers are the other type of USB data loggers which can be used multiple times as their name indicates. The recorded data can be downloaded and used multiple times. Further, the multi-use USB Temperature data logger also comes in two different series. One can record the Temperature while the other can record both Humidity and Temperature . Vacker KSA supplies both these types of Data Loggers in regions of Saudi Arabia like Dammam, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, etc.
Temperature data loggers USB pdf, Single-use without display
These are ready to use devices that can download the recorded data without any specific software in MS Excel, Text reports, Adobe pdf format. The device actually behaves like a USB memory stick when connected with a computer USB port and it allows you to view all the data stored in it.
Its major feature includes:
- The device comes with start and stop buttons for its convenient handling.
- The 5 LEDs shows the various alarms.
- With an option to record for 15 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days etc. it comes with a capacity to record 7928 readings.
- The interval of programming and its total duration can be fixed by the user. The recording at an interval of 5 minute can last upto 27 days while the same can last upto 54 days with an interval of 10 minute.
- The reports are generated in excel, pdf and text formats. It can also be viewed in Notepad in the absence of those software.
- This device complies with 21 CFR part 11 regulations.
- The device is re-programmable
The LEDs attached in the device displays the following alerts
- The green LED continues being active when the temperature remains within the lower or higher limits
- The first red LED above the green LED becomes active when temperature exceeds the first high alert level.
- The second Red LED above green LED becomes active when temperature exceeds both the first and second high alert levels.
- The first Blue LED below green LED becomes active when the temperature goes below the first low alert level
- The second Blue LED below green LED becomes active when the temperature goes below second low alert level
The USB Temperature data loggers are classified on the basis of calibration, into two types. First one is the economical USB data logger with an individual test certificate provided by Vacker KSA, wherein each data logger device is tested and issued with a test report. This test report though, does not bear equivalence to the NIST traceable calibration report.
Temperature data logger with built-in calibration report (Single use USB):
With a built-in calibration report, the device generates the recorded report while the final page displays the report of calibration which is traceable to NIST and is a three-point calibration certificate. This model is more appropriate if the receiving customer desires a calibrated data.
One-time use USB Temperature data logger Model (USB pdf with LCD display)
With an LCD display, these devices are the future of the previous model which display the following information:
- Current readings of temperature.
- Readings at Minimum and Maximum Level
- Maximum and minimum readings recorded.
- Time frame for recording top and bottom readings
On the basis of calibration report, two models of USB temperature data loggers are available and supplied by Vacker KSA Saudi Arabia areas such as Dammam, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, etc.
Disposable USB Data Loggers (LCD) with calibration information
With calibration report traceable to NIST, every Data Logger is carried out with a three-point calibration report.
Multi-use USB Temperature Data Loggers
With an LCD display, large capacity memory, these are the bigger devices and even have excess features then their preceding models. With only recording facility, this device can be used multiple times. For more details on Temperature Data Loggers, please click here
Multi-use USB Humidity and Temperature Data Loggers
Despite being similar to previous model which could record temperature only, these devices can record humidity as well along with temperature. For more details on Humidity Data Loggers, please click here