Vacker KSA offers a wide range of gas detectors for its valuable customers all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We supply both toxic and nontoxic gas detectors of the highest quality for detecting various types of gases including hydrogen sulphide gas and many other combustible gases. Technology has been evolving every day and the same has been applicable to the latest gas detectors. Vacker KSA supplies hydrogen sulphide gas detectors of highest quality that work with high level of precision in Dammam, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, Jubail, Medina, Najran, Mecca, Khamis, Mushayt, etc.
Based on latest technologies, hydrogen sulphide gas detectors are of extreme high features and are extremely sensitive. These devices also have the ability of performing comprehensive detection and testing. All the gas detectors in our range of gas detectors have been specially designed in order to deliver output with utmost perfection.
Salient features of Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Detectors by Vacker KSA
Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Detector by Vacker KSA is a very accurate gas detector that performs the detection of gases on the principle of electrochemical cell. The system of gas detection is supplemented with alarm notification facilities in the form of discontinuous buzzer, light flashing, vibrator and LCD display for making readings of gas detected. Some of common salient features of our Hydrogen Sulphide Gas detectors are as under:
- It has the capacity of working continuously for more than 10000 hours.
- It comes with a loud discrete buzzer, flashing alarms. Basically, the alarm types are both audible and visual alarms.
- It has a memory capacity of storing over 1000 different recorded readings. This stored data can be further used analysis and processing.
- It uses Time Weighted Average for the display of gas concentration.
- It comes in a very sleek, slim designed with light weight.
- With most of the models, we also provide you with a supplementary gas calibration kit.
Apart from the common salient features of the hydrogen sulphide gas detectors, here are some of the general specifications.
|Name of the device||Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Detector|
|Gas Detected||Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)|
|Principle of Detection||Electrochemical Cell|
|Method of Sampling||Diffusion method|
|Range of Detection||0-30.0 ppm (parts per million)|
|Range of Service||30.1-100.0 ppm (parts per million)|
|Accuracy||± 1.5 ppm (parts per million)|
|Response time||Less than 30s|
|Display||Backlit bright LCD|
|Alarm Types||Discrete buzzer, vibrator and flashing light.|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to -40°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||30%-85% Relative Humidity|
|Operating Pressure Range||Normal air pressure ±10%|
|Power Source||Both AC and DC.|
|Weight (Approx.)||70-100 gm.|
Some points you should know about Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) is a colourless, poisonous, extremely flammable gas with a pungent smell of rotten egg. During anaerobic digestion, H2S gas is produced as a course of bacterial breakdown of organic stuff in oxygen deficiency situation.
H2S gas is 20% heavier than air and the smell of it can be noted in concentration of above 1mg/kg of air. Generally H2S gas is colourless in nature however the colour starts to get prominent with the increase in concentration. One cannot completely rely on the sense of smell and visibility on detection of H2S gas. Hence H2S gas detectors are of must in cases like these. The concentration of these gases should be detected because of its toxic nature and higher concentration can lead to severe respiratory problem leading to death. A person exposed to higher concentration of H2S gas must be subjected to artificial respiration for survival. Some other health issues due to higher concentration of H2S may include nausea, belching, stomach distress, couching, shallow breathing, eye irritation and many more.
Industrial Applications of Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Detectors
- Proper monitoring and high-quality ventilation of these gases are required in mining areas. These gases are produced on decomposition of iron in coal mines.
- It is used in the production of many organo sulphur compounds like methanethiol, thioglycolic acid and ethanethiol.
- It is used in the making of alkali hydro-sulphides like sodium hydro-sulphide and sodium sulphide which are considered useful in medical science.
- It acts as a precursor for metal sulphides.
- It is used in the production of heavy water for the nuclear industry.