In Saudi Arabia or KSA, humidity is a fundamental parameter that needs to be considered when it comes to the efficiency of warehouses used for the storage of goods that are responsive to certain parameters such as humidity. Hence, Vacker Saudi Arabia or KSA provides Commercial Dehumidifiers to control the level of humidity in such warehouses in regions or areas such as Riyadh, Al Khobar, Dammam, Jeddah, etc. The issue can be even more severe provided that the entire area is temperature controlled.
There are a few sensitive warehouses such as warehouse for medicine, chemical, tobacco, clothes, etc., where the humidity is considered sensitive while for other general warehouses humidity may not play a vital role. If for some reason, there is a contrast in temperature of inside the warehouse and its outside, then such changes can invite humidity. Let us suppose that the temperature of surrounding is lower in contrast to what it is inside the warehouse then it is obvious that the humidity of the warehouse will increase. This might hamper the goods stored inside.
While buying a Commercial Dehumidifier following things shall be considered
Vacker Saudi Arabia or KSA provides a wide variety for Commercial Dehumidifiers to regions or areas like Dammam, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah, etc. There are few things that shall be considered prior to selecting a Commercial Dehumidifier. First of all, you need to know what level of humidity you need to maintain and where do you want to use it. You should also know what nature of goods you intend to store in the warehouse. The sensitivity of goods and the impact of humidity may differ from one good to another. For further assistance, the manufacturer can be inquired about the same.
If the warehouse is big enough, a dehumidifier with high capacity is required. Hence a Commercial or an Industrial Dehumidifier is recommended. But the electrical power consumption of the selected model shall also be considered.
Using Vacker Saudi Arabia or KSA’s Humidity Calculator Sheet, anyone can calculate the capacity required for the selected model and thus one would know which model is of best fit.
While selecting a suitable Industrial Dehumidifier for warehouse following things shall be considered
Vacker Saudi Arabia or KSA offers various types of Industrial Dehumidifiers to regions or areas like Riyadh, Al Khobar, Dammam, Jeddah, etc. There are number of things that should be considered prior to selecting the best industrial dehumidifier. Some of them have been listed herewith:
- Size of the warehouse.
- Current humidity reading and maximum/minimum (possible) humidity levels.
- Expected humidity level, which might alter on goods-to-goods basis.
- A layman calculation says a large condensation dehumidifier is selected if the temperature of the warehouse is above 10°C and a large capacity desiccant dehumidifier is selected if the temperature is below 10°C.
- To ascertain that the capacity of the selected model is real, a test report can be asked from the supplier.
- Make sure that the selected model falls under warranty provision.
- Any industrial dehumidifier with low maintenance requirements are considered good.
Scope of warehouse dehumidifiers
Warehouse Dehumidifiers are used in places where we store the following kinds of goods:
- Medicines, vaccines and other medical equipment.
- Food, vegetables and fruit. However different humidity levels need to be maintained depending upon the type of food, vegetable and fruit.
- Chocolate, sweets and dates.
- Clothes, Cotton warehouses.
Right time to use a Warehouse Dehumidifier
It is considered wise, if you could identify the site of high humidity and install a warehouse dehumidifier before any preliminary signs of damping.
Commercial dehumidifier (Model TTK 1500)
These models are of high capacity and have a dehumidification capacity of 400 liters per day. These models are adjusted with wheels for easy portability and some of its technical features are as under:
- It has the capacity of removing 220 liters of water and 100 liters of water per day at a surrounding temperature of 30 °C, humidity level of 80 % RH and 20 °C, humidity level of 60 % RH respectively.
- It has a maximum dehumidification capacity of 300 liters per day.
- It has a maximum air volume capacity of 2,200 cubic meters per hour.
- It is best suitable for a maximum space of 340 cubic meters.
- Its compressor uses R – 407C as a cooling agent.
The wide range of operation of this machine includes:
- If the minimum temperature of the surrounding is 0 °C.
- If the maximum temperature of the surrounding is 40°C.
- If the minimum humidity of the surrounding is 35 % RH.
- If the maximum humidity of the surrounding is 100 % RH.
The machine has operational electrical values as under:
- The input voltage is 3 phase 400 V AC.
- The frequency is 50 Hz.
- It consumes a maximum power of 2.7 kW.
- It consumes a nominal current of 6.75 Ampere.